Pages

March 2, 2012

almost famous


I'm famous. Well sort of. Kind of. Maybe only a little bit. Okay, let's face it I'm not remotely famous in any way, shape or form but for one teeny, tiny second that is how I felt when seeing my first blog column go live on the CWC website last week. I got a tad bit excited. It was my Carrie Bradshaw moment (minus the NYC apartment, designer clothes, shoes or face on the side of the bus) but give a girl a break and let me enjoy my moment!

I've posted about the Creative Women's Circle website before and have enormous respect for Tess, who runs the site, and the concept in general that encourages and inspires creativity in women so to be an official columnist is something I'm really excited about. Each month I'll be rambling on about Sydney's creative ladies and other random tidbits I happen to discover along the way. It also means the pressure is on to come up with interesting things to write about (eek, panic setting in!) but I've got a feeling there will be no shortage of material anytime soon...

6 comments:

hello milky said...

Yay for you! Congratulations on your new found fame ;)
Jess x

belinda said...

congrats carrie! erm, jaclyn! a great gig. and you're in the best position to find all the creative people in sydney! x

Kristi said...

i can't locate the full article and i want to read more. so happy for you. x

The Franglaise said...

wow, congratulations! that's amazing news little miss famous! :)

Pinecone Camp said...

That's fantastic! You're a superstar! Looking forward to reading your posts.

lisa mae said...

wow wow wow that is amazing.......yay for you, i hope to see some of your col here on blogland, smooch and yay again lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...